BLogger Tricks Tips and nice turorials to use Blogger Effectively,Download Templates,widgets,Plugins.Change your blogger footer,header,navi.

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Make Money Online listen

If you can't find a way to focus your efforts, you will not make money online. Plain and simple; believe me, if you've been seeking to making money online.

When I first got into the "make money online" field, I couldn't get focused. I was listening to this guy, that guy, another guy, every guy and got information overload and didn't take action.

I wasn't able to pick a project and stay focused and finish it. I would read an e-book or take some information from someone and try to put that information in use to make money for myself online.

Some of them had great information and I could make money from the information when I started that project. The problem was that I would never finish a project. I was always searching for something better. I was always looking for the next big thing. I was looking for something that didn't exist. I was looking for something that didn't require hardly any work and was going to make me a millionaire overnight.

There is no product that is going to do this for you!

I had the information in my hands to make a handsome living online. I just wasn't using it. I wasn't staying focused on a project long enough to see any returns.

I was lied to, like most people who get into the making money online field. We are told by people who want to sell their products to us, that we will make a million dollars overnight and don't have to do much work. Guess what, you won't make that kind of money overnight and it does take some work.

What you should do is pick out some projects and finish them.

Once you start finishing your projects, whatever they may be, creating a product, building a website, writing sales copy, writing articles, etc., the money will start coming in.

I always say that the toughest dollar to make online is the first one. There are so many people that don't make any money online and give up and go back to their day job.

The first dollar was definitely the toughest for me to make. I think it gets easier because once you have made some money online, you have broken down that first very important barrier down, it gets a lot easier.

You realize that you really can make money online and your confidence soars! You can just keep on doing what you were doing to make more money. Work harder and expand your business. Repeat what you're doing to make money and just keep expanding on that process and keep working on ways to improve your business.

Focus and hard work is going to get you a long way in life.

Using focus and hard work to make money online are the two major keys to success and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise. As you focus a "funnel" will be created to drive traffic, conversion of that traffic and ultimately sales. Focus and hard work are equivalent terms in reaching your objective. The one promise I can make, because I've experienced it, is if you will focus your efforts with your hard work you will achieve your desires!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comment,to hav more traffic to the site.

ShareThis

© 2011 Blogger Tricks and Tips, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena